Near Hockey Stadium Abbottabad. Phone No. 0992-9310553-200-201-204, Fax:0992-9310202
Name of Post
No of Post
Minimum Prescribed Qualification
At least 2nd class Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
Computer Operator (BPS-16)
i) At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (BCS/BIT Four years), from a recognized University.
ii) At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with one year Diploma in information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
iii)A speed of 35 words per minute in English typing
i) At least Second Class Intermediate or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board.
ii) A speed of 50 words per minute in shorthand in English and 35 words per minute in typing; and
iii)Knowledge of computer in using MS Word, MS Excel.
i) At least Second Class Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board; and
ii) A speed of 30 words per minute in typing.
iii) Preference will be given to Computer knowing persons.
Diploma in Associate Engineering in Civil Technology from Board of Technical Education with certificate in Computer Aided Design (CAD) from recognized institution.
Literate having LTV driving license issued by the Competent Authority. Preference will be given to those who have sufficient experience in driving, repair and maintenance of vehicles.
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1. Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
2. Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
3. Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications, i.e. 29th November, 2019
4. Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
5. Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
6. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
7. Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
9. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
10. Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/-as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. Please do not send any documents to ETEA; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
6. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post
7. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 05th November, 2019
8. Last date for submission of online Application is 29th November, 2019
9. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
10. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
11. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
=> Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
=> Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
=> ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
=> Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
=> Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
=> Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
=> Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, ABBOTTABAD