Kashmir is a disputed area between Pakistan and Hidsustan since independence. After August 05th 2019, on revoking of Article 370 and 35A, Pakistan has decided to confront India in support of Kashmiris. Pakistan has stance that Kashmiris must be given their birth right of freedom and their will must be accepted internationally. Indian imposed curfew in Kashmir since 05th August 2019 which is unlawful and unethical. Pakistan is using its diplomatic terms to enlighten the world community to interrupt the India over violation of human rights. As far as Pakistan is concerned, Kashmir is everything for Pakistan and the matter would be dealt at their best.
1. Kashmir Solidarity Day- 20th August 2019
2. 14th August- Kashmir Solidarity Day
3. Video: Violation of UNGA Resolution by India
4. PM Speech regarding Kashmir dispute in UNGA
5. 04th October 2019, Kashmir Solidarity